Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    leah_reni95191 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 10:21 AM
    Unusual period
    I started my period 9 days early from last month and it has a brown tinge to it. Also when I have my periods they usually last from 8-9 days and on the first 2-3 days I bleed so heavy with having to change my tampon every hour at least. "
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Feb 9, 2012, 12:15 PM
    I'm not sure what your question is.

Also, you should know that while we try to give the best advice possible, to my knowledge, no one here is a licensed gynecologist.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a confusing month with my period... I'm pretty regular with my periods and they are pretty much like clock work. This month has been different though, my period was due yesterday so you will understand my confusion when I had brown discharge then a light spotting 11days ago for...

Unusual period.. what could this be? [ 2 Answers ]

I can usually tell when my period is coming.. I feel bloated, cramps (before I start and really bad through out), and sometimes My boobs hurt. It also is very heavy. This month when it came I couldn't even tell it was coming. No cramps, no sore boobs, and it was very very very light compared to...

Unusual Period [ 2 Answers ]

My period is usually painful and very heavy but only 5 days. Right now it has lasted almost 3 weeks. It is heavier than usual, painful every day and I have blood clots each time I go to the bathroom. A tampon only lasts about an hour. What's wrong and what do I do. I'm getting really worried.

View more questions Search