Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tamilla09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2012, 08:58 AM
    If B2 has SSN and worked can file for income tax?
    Hi
    I came in USA with J1 visa by the internship program from Ukraine for 1 year. When my J1 visa finished I extend my stay with B2 visa, but I was still working in the same company. I received my W2. Am I able to apply for income taxes or not?
    Now I am married with green card holder and my papers was improved by USA emigration.

Check out some similar questions!

Can Use SSN for file tax (Got SSN when ON L2 now in H4) [ 2 Answers ]

I was on L1-b visa from 2009-2010 and my wife was on L2 visa during all that time and she had SSN then, I applied for H1- B visa and working since Dec-2010 on H1 and my wife is on H4 now. Can I use her SSN to file tax as Married filling jointly for 2011. My wife got ssn when she was in L2...

H4 Visa with SSN can file tax jointly ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was on L1-b visa from 2005-2008 and my wife was on L2 visa during all that time and she had EAD and SSN then, I applied for H1- B visa and it was approved and we went back to India in December 2008 together, I reentered US on H1-B visa in Feb 2010 and Wife reentered US on H4 visa in May 2010....

Worked with 2 different companies, how to file tax return [ 1 Answers ]

I have worked for 2 different companies in 2007. The second company I joined was in December only. So how do I have to file tax return. Can federal and state tax be filed together?

Follow-up: Do I have to file to pay medicare/ssn tax? [ 1 Answers ]

I think that I did neither officially announce that I am a non-resident or resident to my company. However, I did tell my company that I am an international student. They let me complete all the paperwork for international student. I also provided them my passport, I-95, I-20 and F1. My company...

Do I have to file to pay medicare/ssn tax? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I have been in the US more than 5 years and I am still a full-time student. I recently found out that my status actually changed from non-resident to resident alien in end 2004 because I have been here more than 5 years. I filed a 1040NREZ for 2005. Since I became a resident alien, I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.