Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ozaman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 05:56 PM
    Pilot light warm air heating
    I have in the past replaced the thermocouple on my heating system with no following problems but this time after successfully lighting the pilot and turning on the heat to a desired temperature, shortly after the heating turns off so does the pilot?I can't work out why can anyone help?

Check out some similar questions!

Warm air furnace: no pilot light, no ignition spark [ 8 Answers ]

I have an International Comfort fan assisted warm air furnace with an issue: The unit does not heat - burners and pilot do not light. The flame blower runs when heat is commanded from the thermostat. There seems to be no gas as the pilot. There is no pilot light, and no spark when...

Not enough Warm air comes on & Pilot is off [ 3 Answers ]

With Gibson GL1RA-090C-12B model uese produce some heat but now no heat at all Pilot does not get on I cleaned the Flame Sensor but no change & Weatherking 80PJ07EBR01 model not enogh hot air is coming now just heard that only clod air is coming on, I cleaned the Flame sensor too. Any help is...

Heat pump heating but no fan blowing warm air on Goodman. [ 4 Answers ]

Heat pump is heating and everything seems to be good except the blower fan is not kicking on in attic to circulate warm air. I replaced the sequencer and the capacitor for the blower. Any ideas, this is on a Goodman. Thanks!

Furnace Heating : Cold air blowing from vent from one level/ Warm air in the other [ 1 Answers ]

Ours is a 2 level house (1995), both levels heated by the same furnace ( YORK Multiposition Gas-Fired Furnace MODEL P2MP 32-112 MBH OUTPUT) . We have two digital thermostats (Hunter Programmable type) located on each floor. We were out for a few days and when we came back the lower level is getting...

Warm air central heating [ 2 Answers ]

We have hot air central heating - new last year, very efficient if not a bit noisy. BUT it doesn't really warm the bedrooms. The air duct only extends to the hall upstairs, the idea being that we leave the bedroom doors open to let the air go in - but it is not enough. What could we efficiently...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.