Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mariamedmonds Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 05:36 PM
    Organisms that change their internal conditions with the external environment
    Organisms that change their internal conditions with the external environment
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 8, 2012, 09:55 PM
    All hibernating animals like bears and snakes and so on, bring down their metabolism rate to almost zero to save energy as they sleep through out winter. This could be one example of organisms changing internal conditions to match the external environment.

Also the camouflaging skills of chameleon can also be considered one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A firm's internal control environment is not influenced by [ 2 Answers ]

Please answer this question

Internal to external HD [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a way to make an old internal hd into an external HD. I was thinking if you could create an assembly of sorts to plug an old internal into and then hook it (by means of the asssembly) to an actual operating computer -through let's say USB - that would help me out tremendously as I have...

Internal hd converted to External HD - can't see Partition [ 5 Answers ]

Hello and Help! I have an internal hard drive that I have converted to an external usb drive. Everything is working fine and I can access the drive but the hard drive had a C and D drive before while in the computer. Now that I have converted it, I can only access files that were on the C drive...

Internal and External environment of international business [ 2 Answers ]

Excellent global companies must take on inside – outside view of their internal and external environment. Discuss

Importance of External environment in profitability [ 1 Answers ]

Here is my question- In what situations do you believe that the external environment of the firm is more important than the internal environment as a determinant of the firm’s profitability? Explain. Thanks, Julie

View more questions Search