Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cam1358 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 11:39 AM
    Married and lonely
    My Stair Step Sister Just Recently Died of Cancer. And my wife is there for me 24/7 but there is a hollow spot[vacuum] in my mind/ heart/soul and I hurt some kind of bad. I wish I could fall in Love again!Please help!
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Feb 15, 2012, 10:34 PM
    Death of a near one always leaves behind a void. But why should that prevent you from loving your wife?

Any void, however big it may be, can be filled with love. I know after a death in the family, the magical love is not there. But plain old simple love is enough.

You will heal. Eventually. And love again too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married, overweight, lonely and unhappy... what do I do? [ 4 Answers ]

I have been married for 22 years. I have three kids and three jobs (one full time job and 2 part time). My stress level is through the roof and my family (mostly my husband) seem to make it worse. I look horrible at a size 14/16 and am embarrassed to look like this. I make a conscious effort to...

53, married,female,lonely,depressed,new to area [ 2 Answers ]

Recently moved to new state. Daughter had a baby and wanted to be near them. I am not sure it its because of my age, beginning manapause, because I don't like how busy and the traffic where I live. Will not drive in this area. (only 1 mile to very local store) afraid to drive longer distances. Feel...

Pregnant, married and lonely. Why do men suck? [ 8 Answers ]

Wow I find it crazy that there are no real answers addressing this issue. I am like all of these women. 3 months pregnant. Was suppose to get married the week of delivery, so the wedding is set back now. My boyfriend hasn't worked in six months and has all these reasons I should be working and why...

Married Pregnant and very lonely [ 5 Answers ]

So my husband and I have been married for only 9 months, I am 6 months pregnant with our second child (we have a four year old together) and I have never felt more alone. He goes out to the bar, is involved in softball, bowling and plus hangs out with friends often outside of the house. I'm dying...

Married but still lonely. [ 3 Answers ]

I live in Canada and recently married a man from the UK. I spent a month there and married but had to return to work. We are waiting for his temporary resident visa to come through. Before I went to the UK he always made time for me whether it be by email, text, msn or on the phone. I have been...

View more questions Search