Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    michika Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 11:38 PM
    Do we have a chance of getting back? Or he's just being friendly?
    It's been almost 3 weeks since the break up, and I've only seen him 4 times. I was trying to do NC to him, but I can't avoid seeing him because I have to pass by where he works on my way home. On the first week of NC (when I was extremely emotional) I saw him at his work. He did try to talk to me, he was all smiles. I responded briefly, but did smile at him and pretending I was OK.

The second time that I saw him, we talked. I was better then so I managed to make a good conversation with him. He mentioned that he wanted to call me and asked me how I've been, but with the way I talked to him on that first day, he realized that it might not be the right time. I told him it wasn't and that we both needed that space.

Third and fourth time, he was talking to me like how we were before. He was filling me in on things that has been happening with his life lately, what he did on the weekend, who he was been, and what's been happening to the people we both knew. It was great to hear things about him. I was being friendly too, talking and smiling at him. I told him some of the things I do too.

The thing is, he only talks to me whenever I get the chance to see him at his work, but he never called me or sent me a text since the break up. My question is, with the situation, do we have a chance of getting back? Or he's just being friendly? Shall I continue being friendly to him?
    michika Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2012, 07:13 PM
    Hi guys, I really need your advice. I'm getting desperate.:(
    DoubtMel Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 09:38 AM
    Hi Michika,
    Writing from my personal experience, I sense that he's just being friendly. Since, he's not calling you or texting you and has no choice but to see you when you pass by.

It is too early to say that you guys might go back together. The question I would like to ask you is do you want to be back with him? Was the reason of your breakup really serious?
    DoubtMel Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2012, 09:50 AM
    Another thing I would like to add that might help you know exactly we're things are going in your relationship is to shift your focus on yourself and your emotional well-being. By shifting your focus on yourself instead of the breakup and make up of your relationship, you will start seeing what is truly happening in your relationship through a different perspective.(I know it's not easy to do at this stage but you have to try your best) Right now your still immersed in it and are clouded by your emotions...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a chance I can get him back? [ 4 Answers ]

I started seeing a aries man I'm a gemini woman he told me he needed me and I had him .I ruined it by getting jealous which is a cover up for my fear of love its been 2 weeks and he won't talk to me or give me back important items I left at his house is there a chance I can get him back

Any chance of getting back with my ex? [ 12 Answers ]

Hi, this is my story but shortened down. I have split up with my girlfriend 2 months ago after a really good 2 year relationship due to my actions, kissing another girl on a drunken night out in a night club and being caught by her brother and his girlfriend. Of course she dumped me the same...

Do I have a chance to get him back? [ 20 Answers ]

I dated my recent boyfriend for about a year and a half. We were so inseparable at first. Crazy about each other. We had been fighting on and off for awhile, and finally, he ended it a couple days ago. I could see it coming but there was nothing I could do to stop it. I could just tell he didn't...

Is It Still A Chance That We Can Go Back Out? [ 20 Answers ]

He started talking to people a day after we broke up... He didn't even take time to get over the relationship... He told me before that he doubts we will be back together.. But he says he still loves me... Is there hope for us getting back together??

Back yard not dog friendly [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how to make a back yard safe for a dog. An owner has a huge backyard and is great for kids and a dog, however the shed has openings on all sides. Meaning, a dog could crawl underneath which may or may not cause a problem. But the owner doesn't know how to fix this problem. I...

View more questions Search