Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theavez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 10:39 PM
    Find music video by description?
    A recent video I saw on YouTube by a band that had kids jogging in sweats

Check out some similar questions!

Find music video by description [ 3 Answers ]

I don't remember the song I just remember it's to guys singing. The video goes like this: there is one guy on the computer and he mada a computer programme to create the perfect girl, so his friend choose a girl and then je enters in this world with his girl (that where the music starts) I just ...

Trying to find a music video by description only... [ 0 Answers ]

The music video is a guy a moby style glasses walking down a sort of tunnel or street with a red shirt on. This is the majority if not all of the video. The red shirt starts to deteriorate by the end of the video and there is just a little bit left by the end. I don't remember what the song sounded...

Find music by video description? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all I once listened to this song but can't remember nothing except the music video... So I hope I'll get some help It's a female singer, 90's or 2000's, the music video is her singing and there also appears a car.. She sits on the hood and sings... Can anyone help?

Trying to find a music video by description [ 1 Answers ]

The video is from the 80's The whole video is a guy with a guitar on stage surrounded by dancing girls wearing tuxedo-esque suits and red lipstick. Thanks.

Find music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

In the music video this boy is in love with this girl and they are parting at the beach and diff places but every time he goes to ask her to marry him the friends take them away and then they are at a party at the beach and the boy is about to ask the girl and then the friends take them away from...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.