Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heresssjonny Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 10:02 AM
    Honda b16 head on a b18 block?
    Hi does anyone know if my b16 head will fit on my b18 block as my head is cracked I will have to use the b18 inlet etc though please help thenkyou.
    badpenny Posts: 73, Reputation: 3

Feb 18, 2007, 02:16 AM
    Contact Red Pepper Racing or Hondatech they can help you with this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Honda 1.8 vtec colant probs not head gasket helppppp [ 6 Answers ]

Hi guys I've just bought a civic vtec dohc from an auction I can see why it was in there now :mad: basically driving it home the temp gauge didn't move someone has removed the thermostat it uses water and smokes a lot when reved the oil isn't milky and there's no oil in the water, I've tested the...

?Head Gasket or not? Honda civic DX [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1991 Honda Civic DX. It has run well until last week when it just wouldn't start for me. I have checked a few things: I have spark on all four plugs, the fuel pump seems to be working as it should, the starter is turning the motor over... although it doesn't sound right. I checked...

New kid on the block [ 11 Answers ]

I have been asked to come over here and check this site out by one of you, and so I am here. Some of you know me, some don't. I am not here to argue with anyone. I don't want to banter or name call or any of the other childish things I've experienced on other sites such as this. I love our Lord...

View more questions Search