Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chowti Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 01:36 PM
    All my ms word files became corrupt
    They developed.dots.and.para.symbols.and.blank.squares. How to cure?
    craig39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2013, 03:36 AM
    I would suggest you following utility .docx repair

http://www.docxrepairtoolbox.com opens Microsoft Word files of any size, version and other input factors

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Corrupt MS Word Document-Repaginating doesn't stop [ 2 Answers ]

Hן All, I have an MS Word doc that re paginating continuously is set and never stops. I Use MS Word Ver 2003. I have tried most of the steps described in the following article without any success: Recover a Corrupt Microsoft Word Document Steps I tried are steps 1-3 including 3. This is a...

Corrupt word files [ 13 Answers ]

I have a Word file saved to a USB drive. I have had it there for years without problems. Recently because I have new computer coming, I saved some programs downloaded from the net to that USB drive so they can be reinstalled but now when I try to open the Word file I get the message "Word cannot...

PS2 corrupt files [ 1 Answers ]

hello all I have got 2 corrupt files on my PS2 and I can not play a game called Jak X combat racing and I think that's how come? So how can I get the corrupt files off my memory card along get my game to work? So plase help me.:confused:

Corrupt files how to get them back. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Please could someone tell me if it possible to get corrupt files back. I had a major mishap with my laptop. I made the mistake of formating my hard drive before I saved all my photos, spreadsheets and video clips to my flash pen. The reason I formatted the hard drive is because so many...

Corrupt file (extremely important files) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, so before slicking my computer and starting from afresh, I zip a massive 9 gigabyte folder into about 6 gigs. These files were things I needed very severely for my resumes, portfolios, class work, exams, projects, pictures videos... four years worth of programming code crapped away; you get...

View more questions Search