Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rpeter07106 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 11:01 AM
    ?My mother die without a will, before she die I was her durable power of attorney
    My mother die without a will,but I was her durable power of attorney for financial mamngement.can I still manager her estate?

Can you explain this line in the durable power of attorney for me as follows:

Nature of power: this is a durable power of attorney and the authority of my attorney -in -fact shall not terinate if I become disabled or incapacitated or in the event of later uncertainty as to weather I am dead or alive!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 7, 2012, 11:22 AM
    Durable power of attorney ended when your mother died.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's next after filling out the Durable Power of Attorney Form [ 1 Answers ]

To make it legal, is the next step to get it notorizred? Any tips will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

How to invoke a durable power of attorney in the state of Washington [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know how to activate a durable power of attorney for an elderly person in the state of Washington

Durable power of attorney [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to have my domestic partner (legal) to make decisions for me Should I stroke out or something equally as devastating. I would like her To make medical as well as financial decisions even though I have a will And someone else as executor. Do I have to go to a lawyer for this? I...

Durable power of attorney [ 7 Answers ]

If someone clearly gives me Power of Attorney to do a specific act, like close their bank account, and then I close their bank account -even though this person may not like what I did but I decided that doing so would be in his best interest, would this person (the grantor of the POA) have a legal...

Durable Power of Attorney [ 2 Answers ]

I live in VA. My uncle and I both have Durable POA for my grandmother. It says that we can respresent her independently. He has been financially exploiting her and allowing his daughter to do the same. His daughter took grandmom to an attorney today and was told "both people need to let the other...

View more questions Search