Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenmickley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 09:58 AM
    I have several 1935E dollar bills and a 1935D dollar bill. They are in good conditio
    I have several 1935E dollar bills and 1 1935D dollar bill. Can anyone tell me what they are worht?

Check out some similar questions!

How much is my 1935E series silver certificate one dollar bill [ 9 Answers ]

I have a 1935E series silver certificate one dollar bill and would like to know how much it is worth.

1953 A Five Dollar Silver Certificate Bill Uncirulated 5 bills in order with star [ 0 Answers ]

I have five $5 Silver Certificates in secequential order with a star at the beginning of the #'s, * 06103479 A through 483 A and three bills with the #s, * 06103498A through 500A all in uncirulated condition. Any idea on value for the set or is it better to sell them separately? Thanks, Mike...

1935e silver certificate dollar bill value? [ 0 Answers ]

Have a 1935E yellow seal silver certificate want any information if any body has any

1935E Series Silver Certificate One Dollar Bill [ 2 Answers ]

If you could find out and let me know I would greatly appreciate it... thank you

1935e series siver certificate one dollar bill. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is Hyon and I have a question regarding a rare 1935e series siver certificate one dollar bill w/o the motto. The serial # on the bill is U21818715G, 5814 w/ the blue sealed stamped. If you need more info. Please contact me through my e-mail address and I will give you more info. And...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.