Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dinhsq Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Lease sign for 3 people, now they have 4 more people join temporary to the apartment
    Apartment 3 bedrooms we signed with the tenant for 3 people to live. Now they have 3 adults and 2 kids join temporary in the apartment. What should I do? They told me that they just visit their mom and it was since before Christmas 2011. And they also have a reason that their mom is sicked and they have to stay there with their mom. Is it OK to charge $50 for addditional head in the apartment per month because I have to pay water, gas and heat.

Check out some similar questions!

Did not sign the lease to apartment? [ 1 Answers ]

Second Viewing of the apartment I was not happy. I decided to not get it. Will this be and Problem for me. I know their will not give me the Applicaton fee Back. I this Correct. Thank you

Can people living in France join the Fortune Hi Tech Marketing? [ 5 Answers ]

Can people living in France join the Fortune Hi Tech Marketing?

Can two people move into an apartment and only one sign a lease [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are looking to move in together, however my credit is shot!(college living lol) and his is great. We've been pretty bummed because all of the places we've like are unlikely because I have a "collections" on my credit. Even when I explain I am in the process of paying it off, I'm...

If two people sign a lease together can one of those individuals move a 3rd in? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter signed a lease on an apartment in Los Angeles. While she was out of town he moved a 3rd person in WITHOUT my daughters consent and WITHOUT the consent of the Landlord/Owners. When she got back to the apartment she reported it to the landlord, but said she would let the girl stay IF...

How Do I Get People To Join My Team? [ 6 Answers ]

I Have Started A New Business Venture With A Company That I Really Believe In Called Tahitian Noni. I Am Only 23 And Met More Than My Share Of Millionaires From Doing This Business, And They're All Humble! The Company Has A Great Compensation Plan! Do A Lot Of Traveling, Have Great Incentives...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.