Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    laxforlife92 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 16, 2007, 08:28 AM
    Blink-182 Split
    Does anyone know if Blink-182 will ever get back together? + 44 and Angels & Airwaves are both good bands but Not even as close to as good as Blink-182. Also, does anyone know why the band split? I thought it was that there was a fight over who should be the lead singer. Well if anyone knows anything about this, I'd like to hear from you.
    shelley7180 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Feb 16, 2007, 09:43 AM
    To answer the first question, I highly doubt that the band will get back together. (Unless they are looking to make a quick buck sometime in the distant future. Like when KISS decided to make nice and reunite.) They split because Travis and Mark did not want to do the same style that Tom did and no one was willing to compromise. Travis and Mark wanted to go back to their punk style, as in the early blink albums, while Tom wanted to do more tracks in the "I Miss You" style. Basically Tom wanted to make blink more like Boxcar Racer. Which as Travis and Mark saw it what would be the point of blink-182? Travis and Mark went their way, and Tom went his and that was that. Which I personally like Angels & Airwaves better, but I do agree they will NEVER be as good as blink-182.
    emoXpixxie Posts: 43, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2007, 02:57 PM
    I have another story. Mark and Travis just got a call from there manager telling them Tom wanted to quit. I didn't think it was about music style. How lame is that. But plus 44 rule. However, blink 182 will always be the best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Goodman furnace 3 blink [ 4 Answers ]

Greetings all, I've read through previous posts about this 3 blink error code and can't seem to find one relevant to what's happening to my furnace. It is a goodman ac/heater combo. The AC works fine, after being repaired over the summer with what I was told "a new blower and circuit board." ...

Day & Night Unit on the BLINK [ 4 Answers ]

I changed my filter in my central heating system and when I replaced the front the fan motor started to run. The thermostat was in the off position. I removed the front cover and replaced it again and the fan continued to run. The pilot light would not come on. It is a week later and we tried all...

90 civic.. 1 blink [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1990 civic. There service engine light came on. I get one blink. What is the error and how do I fix it?

Blink cursor [ 5 Answers ]

At boot up I get a blinking cursor on the top left on the monitor, I try to press f8 but can't get in to it, I can get into setup. Can someone help? Thanks Passaic33

Headlights blink when traveling [ 3 Answers ]

I have a blue bird bus. When I turn the lights on they stay on but when I start to drive they blink on and off. I've checked for water in the lens. Anything else I can look for?

View more questions Search