Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 11:31 PM
    Hotel International call bills
    Hi ,

I am living in hotel for some work here in USA. I had to do some calls to India because of some emergency.
    Hotel charged me $7/min for those call , is it possible ?

Please suggest.

Thanks,
    Kj
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 11:35 PM
    You posted this in the Atlanta board. Are you in Atlanta?

Yes, it's possible for them to charge you this for an overseas phone call. A little outrageous, but legal nonetheless.
    kjain Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 11:40 PM
    Yes ,I am in Atlanta.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking hotel permission to send our therapits to provide service in the hotel room [ 2 Answers ]

Hello Sir, I want to introduce our spa business to a hotel group and would like to put our brochure there. Further I want to send my staff to that hotel to provide room service, if the hotel clients needs the massage. how can I ask permission to the hotel management and to whom I have to write. I...

Is there anyway of getting my wife's cell phone bills/call history. [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyway of getting my wife's cell phone bills/call history. I think that she is talking with or seeing someoneh else, we have 2 different accounts, so I don't know how to get a copy. I've asked her to see the bills, but she refuses to let me see them.

HUGE heating bills, VERY LOW cooling bills [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, first timer here. I bought this 43-year-old house last October, app 2000 sq ft, trilevel (main living level, 2 BR/bath up 7 stairs, 2 more BR/bath up 7 more stairs on top level). My heating bills last winter (2 year old Lennox AA600 80% efficiency furnace) were really high, around $300 per...

View more questions Search