Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kammonkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 08:36 PM
    Assume you invest $150 per month in a stock. Stock prices are as follows: January $1
    Assume you invest $150 per month in a stock. Stock prices are as follows: January $10.50, February $9.75, March $9.50, April $11.00, May $10.75, June $9.75, July $9.00, August $8.50, September $10.75, October $11.20, November $10.75,and December $12.50. Which of the following is the correct percent gain for the year?

Check out some similar questions!

If I invest my inheritance in stock [ 2 Answers ]

I invested my inheritance in stock and lost most of it then with drew the remaining, I received no gains, is the money I withdrew taxable? I started with 72,000 and with drew 57,000, which was the balance of my inheritance...

What was Morgan Stanley Stock Value January 14, 1997? [ 0 Answers ]

On January 14, 1997, MS had a 2 for 1 stock split. What was the value of the MS stock on the morning of the split?

Invest in Stock Market [ 5 Answers ]

I thought about having fidelity to get me started at buying stock. I have been following some stocks for months. But I'm just beginning... so are mutual funds really the best to start with? I'm just looking for the simple thing; invest in cent stocks, where I can ONLY lose the money I already...

Stock Market-I want to invest.how to do? [ 8 Answers ]

I don't want to pay someone or have to pay commission to invest in the stock market, how can one do this on their own without going through anyone or is that not possible?? Can you advise? Thanks.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.