Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kacey326 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 12:56 PM
    How do I file an abandonment warrant in cobb county ga?
    How do I begin the process of filing an abondonment warrant on my son's father
    Kacey326 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 12:58 PM
    There is no order, I've opened a case but he's a truck driver and they say they aren't able to serve him.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 6, 2012, 01:07 PM
    Please post any followups to this thread. The other thread though similar was started by someone else.

If there is no court order for support, then you may not be able to file for abandonment.

Is he an independent trucker or does it work for someone? Have you spoken to your local prosecutor about filing criminal charges?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 01:23 PM
    Abandonment in GA is failure to pay court ordered support. There are ways to find him, company he works for, and so on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Child abandonment warrant in cobb county Georgia [ 8 Answers ]

I have two children in cobb county, never have been married to their mother and They are 7 & 9 and she has just now filed child support because I got married to another woman & had a baby. She now has taking a warrant out for me for child abandonment. I have to go for a jurry trail because I pleded...

Child abandonment warrant in Dekalb County, Georgia [ 32 Answers ]

I recently filed an application for child abandonment against my ex and we go to court for it on April 2, 2010. Here is my situation : I got a child support order in place as of 11/2007 and he was ordered to pay $200 per month plus $50 interest if in arrears. When we went to court on that date we...

How to file an abandonment warrant against AP [ 3 Answers ]

How do I file an abandonment warrant against the father of my daughter? I called the child support people and they told me to take out a police report and fill for a warrant at the courthouse. Well the police department to me to go the sheriff's department. The sheriff's department told me to...

View more questions Search