Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jabulile Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 05:49 AM
    An R&B song with the lyrics asn'tnobody body loves me like you do take my body,
    It is 90's R&B song sang by a female group. The lyrics are as follows: "aint nobody, body loves me like you do, take my body, my body belongs to you". Please send me the name of the artist (group) and the name of the song.
    cfrbuofs Posts: 44, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2012, 11:37 PM
    Google the lyrics it will pop up
    AudemarsP Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 10, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Chantay Savage - Body - 1996
    myren Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 6, 2012, 06:33 PM
    I can't thank you enough for this. Been looking for this song for a long time. So many memories right here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_3r2szVbBw

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my husband loves some body else? [ 1 Answers ]

I am married from last 6 years and love my husband very much. But he don't love me the same, don't give me time, don't even care for me, he enjoys his life with out me with his friends but don't enjoy with me? Can I do any thing that he loves me??

Knows any body this song [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there , who knows who sings this song at the begin talks a girl '' you jack I don't think the are redy for this one '' and then sings a boy but I don't remember what hi says .can any body help me maby I can help you too.thank you :)

Shape of body by reduction of fat from specific part of body [ 1 Answers ]

My age is 20. And I am 6 feet tall. My weight is 80 kg. The main problem is this that there is a lots of fat on my hips and theigh and my west is about 34 overall my lower portion of body is heavier than above. So kindly tell me what should I do to reduce the fat from hip,theigh and how to reduce...

View more questions Search