Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    validity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 05:44 AM
    Buttocks uneven
    One of my bums is much smaller than the other is is very noticeable.this was due to quinine injections I had on the same side when I was styill young.am only 24.is there any kind of surgery to correct this?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2012, 06:08 AM
    Yes, there is cosmetic surgery that will put implants into buttocks to even them out, or even give you a curvy bum.

Talk to your doctor.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 6, 2012, 09:35 AM
    Yes, it will not be covered most likely ( in the US) under any form of health insurance, so you will have to pay for the costs yourself, but yes it can be done.
    validity Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 12:22 AM
    Thank you very much.but one more question please.Does it cost much?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Welps on buttocks? [ 2 Answers ]

I have welps on my buttocks and it itches... I have scratched so much it bleeds what could be causing it

Why I like men fondling my buttocks [ 2 Answers ]

I am a girl of 23 but ample behind.Men often fondle my buttocks wnever they have the opertunity.Why I enjoy this and get exited?

Aching buttocks and legs [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, Im wondering if anyone knows what could be wrong with me. I've been to two doctors and they are baffled. This started last year and has now becoming more frequent, I've had about 4 episodes in the last 5 weeks. It's a feeling that just comes on without warning when I'm walking or standing. I...

A shot in the buttocks [ 2 Answers ]

My doctor perscribed a 400mg shot of testestorone, the shot was in my left buttock, and it hurts like hell two days later is this normal, and when can I expect to see results.

Skin discoloration of the buttocks [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know how I can make my buttocks lighter? I am a african american female that has a dark area around my buttocks and I wonder if there's any thing I can do about it.

View more questions Search