Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LouiseRiek Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Irregular menstrual period
    I started with my period on the 23rd of January 2012 and ended on the 29th of January 2012.

Last night out of the blue I started menstruating AGAIN? And it is heavy.

What can cause this?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 6, 2012, 06:02 AM
    Get this checked out. Periods can be irregular, coming every three weeks or every five weeks or even longer but this often means that it is not a normal period.
    Breannaspinn Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2012, 11:16 PM
    If your under 20 don't worry about it. It happens. My period was regular for 2 years before it got all wack but then straightened up for good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irregular Menstrual Bleeding [ 1 Answers ]

I am 56 years old and had vaginal bleeding two years ago and stopped. Now I had vaginal scanty bleeding for 3 days. Is that abnormal?

Irregular menstrual bleeding [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, It has only been sixteen days since the first day of my last period, and yet I'm cramping and bleeding. My husband and I are trying to become pregnant, but we haven't had sex in five days, so I don't believe this is implantation bleeding. I started getting minstrel type cramps three days...

TTC/ Irregular Menstrual [ 1 Answers ]

My doctor prescribed medroxyprogesterone starting on Sept 1st-10th. I was told to take them 10days a month to try to keep my cycles regular. The 1st month I started my cycle on the 10th n lasted for 4days. On the second month I came on twice once on the 10 -the 14th and again on the 24th. For the...

Need help with irregular menstrual cycle [ 0 Answers ]

My period began on Aug 31 and ended on Sept 5. It usually comes every 19 to 20 days. This time, it came on Sept 26 with spotting and then on the 27th and 28th, nothing. Dhould I be a little alarmed?

Irregular Menstrual [ 1 Answers ]

I am gayathri, I having spotting for past 8 day. I just got married in Feb 07. Can anyone help me.

View more questions Search