Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dblisa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 03:33 PM
    DS Question - Action Replay Kit
    My son shut off his DS when the Action Replay kit says not to. Is there a way that it can be fixed? When he turns it on, the game won't launch. Thank you.
    hinesara192 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Sep 15, 2014, 09:13 AM
    It is very possible that the action replay broke. Try inserting just the game without the action replay and see if it turns on, if it doesn't, the game is broken.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Sep 15, 2014, 09:15 AM
    Please look at the dates of the posts BEFORE you respond to them. This one was over 2.5 years old as were most of the other threads you have answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ask lift kit question? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2009 Dodge Ram Mega cab with a Top Gun Customz 8" lift and I am curious if I can also put a 2" leveling spacer in with this lift kit, as I bought tires and they are a slight bit to big. If the suspension lift allows the spacer then the tires will fit. Does anyone know if they are...

Questions about Action Replay D.S [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I need some help please, I was turning on my action replay d.s And I did everything it said in the mannel And when I was turning on my game it just froze and nothing elas happened!! I just wondering how 2 fix it or why it is happening? Some one please help me!!

Action Replay DS [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a serious question about the Action Replay for the DS could you help me? I know how to use codes for the game but I can't add them I have added them before but now I can't? By the way this is on the Action replay Code Manager for the PC. I thought you like drag and drop the name...

Setting up Action Replay DS [ 1 Answers ]

I connected my DS to my PC via the cord provided, however, it still does not read my DS. Without it I can't get any updates for my DS. Does anyone know how to fix this? Does anyone know of an 800 number to call?

What is Action Replay? [ 3 Answers ]

Back when nintendo gamecubes were popular, I kept hearing about Action Replay. Can anyone tell me what that is, and what it does, and (if possible) how to get it?

View more questions Search