Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colorfuljohnson Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 01:38 PM
    1980s SciFi Family
    Can't figure out the time but I'm sure it was early 80s... Kids travel to parallel universe through kitchen wall I want to say. There was goblins and a nest. Maybe a large caterpillar? Any ideas?
    P@t Posts: 115, Reputation: 3

Mar 10, 2014, 07:15 AM
    Time Bandits (1981) - IMDb ?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

May 13, 2014, 02:47 AM
    Maybe this

House II

They were adults though. A young man inherits an old haunted house
    from a wealthy relative. The house has gateways to random dimensions/
    worlds. They access one strange world by hacking through a wall, they find a
    friendly looking dog/ caterpillar-like creature. In another they fall into a
    pterodactyl nest while trying to retrieve a magical crystal skull.

-view trailer-

-----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for scifi movie [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie. It is about an alien that comes to earth in the middleages and has an impregnable armor. The movie ends with the alien showing a human how to transfer the armor to him so he can be with a human woman.

Two SciFi Questions [ 2 Answers ]

I am curious about two movies, I would love if someone knew what they were... The First, is a scifi movie where there is a task force of sorts that is in some sort of abandoned mall? Or space port? And they are trying to figure out what happened or something of that sort. And there are these...

1980s Kids / Family Movie - HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Im trying to find a couple of films that I can barely remember watching myself, both were on VHS cassette in the 80s when I was coming up. The first one, I have no idea of name etc, I can just remember that there were diamonds hidden inside numerous small stuffed toys, and some young girls and...

Scifi Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I'm trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw a while back and this is what I remember about it. It starts with the shuttle being destroyed by meteors and then the astronauts wake up in the ocean with hundreds of other people where they make there way to the beach to find clothing in...

SciFi Book [ 1 Answers ]

Some where in another universe, a person uses planet as instruments to create music. Written in the 70's or 80's?

View more questions Search