Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawniboo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 5, 2012, 10:55 AM
    Group of people who are involved in a crash but they don't know they are.
    I'm looking for a movie about a group of people who are involved in a crash but they don't know they are. In the real word they're unconsious at the site of the crash. But this group of people are in limbo and their watches don't work and they're wandering round the city looking for people. At the end one guy starts jolting and he wakes up in this crash with paramedics round him and all the people he's just been with in limbo are all around him unconscious
    jpbmovielover Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2012, 11:00 AM
    It sounds like Inception

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of a book about a group of people who started a commune. [ 0 Answers ]

The commune grew so much that they moved it to Alaska, I think and were not prepared for winter and practically starved.I read this book several years ago and think it was set in the sixties, possibly a true story. Help please and Thanks.

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people [ 2 Answers ]

We have to serve child first or old people when they dining with a group of people

A group has 200 people. What is probability that 5 have the same birthday? [ 6 Answers ]

I have 200 Facebook friends and 5 of them share the same birthday. None are related to one another. I thought this was a bit strange.

Why is my best friend angry with me whenever we hang out with a group of people [ 10 Answers ]

We're both 19. Basically I've been dating a guy for a few months who is very personable. Almost anytime we go anywhere, we invite people along. Of course, I always invite her. She can be excited to go, but when we get there she acts completely miserable despite everyone trying to cheer her up. For...

View more questions Search