Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Feb 5, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Will a degree in Computer Science get me where I want to be?
    My career plan for the future is ultimately to end up in Forensic Computing as a Forensic Computer Analyst. But I know it that to get into that sort of career, so I'm thinking I will start in programming or network administration, then work my way up from there.

But to get into any of those jobs, I know I need a degree. I've been thinking computer science, or computer engineering because I know that will get me into programming jobs. But what about if I want to go into forensic computing, would a degree in CS be enough, or would I need to do a top up or something?

I know this question doesn't make much sense but it's difficult to explain.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 07:17 PM
    A degree in forensic computing would be best and find a college that offers it. But computer engineering with a minor ( or double major) with forensic or criminal justice

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) degree [ 1 Answers ]

I can't find schools that offer this program, they are all LPN to ASN, or RN to BSN, how do I get started at nursing? :confused: :confused:

Science Degree [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I am going to be a Junior in high school, trying to figure out what I possibly want to do with my life before college gets here. I know I want to do something in the science field, and I was wanting to know if anyone knows what colleges/universities have a great science program?

Sport Science Degree [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I wonder if you can help me. I am interested in taking a Sport Science Bachelor Degree. I understand that because of the nature of this course the best option would be studying on campus, but unfortunately I am suffering from second rupture of the Achilles tendon followed by two operations....

View more questions Search