Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandy_chibi86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 10:23 PM
    What's the name of this movie?
    It's about a guy who turns into like a cat and tries to suck the girl's life out through her mouth. I saw it YEARS ago and can't remember the name. Please help.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Feb 16, 2007, 06:29 PM
    Steven Kings "Cats Eye" film (it's like three stories involving cats), the last segment is where a dwarf like character is sucking the life out of a girl through her mouth, but the cat tries to kill it. That is the closest I can think of.
    squee777 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 08:02 PM
    Na I think you mean steven kings sleepwalkers
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Feb 16, 2007, 10:06 PM
    Sleep walkers is about the mother/son vampires I believe.
    I'll never forget Cats Eyes, with the "Quitters Inc segment.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Feb 19, 2007, 11:06 PM
    The name of the movie you're looking for, Sandi, is "Sleepwalkers"
    This is one of my FAVORITE movies... it's about a mother and son who are sleepwalkers, or cat people, who feed off the life force of virgin females to stay young. The scratch of the cat is deadly to them, which is why they strongly hate cats in the movie. Hope this helps! :)
    nobledrummer Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2007, 08:47 AM
    It's sleep walkers I love that movie he can change the color of his trans am as well great movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

What is name of this movie? [ 1 Answers ]

It took place on an island where there was a mad scientist.The ending had the only survivor, a woman, in a hospital bed with a drawing pad; the camera moves in and you see she is only scratching at it with a crayon (she is shooken up after her ordeal) Is that the ending to The Island Of Dr Moreau...

Does anyone know the name of this old movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it was British comedy. All I remember is that it was about World War II, had a ghost and a character that received radio signals through a filling in his tooth. Thanks, Rich

View more questions Search