Wrong - By Kimberley Locke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

He says he wants time alone n doesn't know if he loves me [ 5 Answers ]

I have some problem wit me and ma boyfriend :confused: I know there is a lot of azzholes out there... apart frm ma boyfriend he's a good guy but I thot he seems to want to be in a serious relationship like I want to... im not interested wit 1 night stand or flirtin any 1 or those kind of silly...

I don't know what to believe [ 2 Answers ]

OK so I have this friend and we dated awhille back but now weare just good friends. But I still like him a lot and we hook up sometimes when we hangout And he tells me that he loves me a lot ans stuff like that But says he doesn't want a girlfriend But then a few weeks later he will have one...

Please Help! Don't know Which Bios Setting Is Wrong! [ 23 Answers ]

Please Help! Dnt Kno Which Bios Setting Is Wrong! Okay I got a nice new 10,000 RPM SATA hard drive recently and when I installed it, it wasn't showing up under My Computer so I did a clean install of XP and now I'm running windows off it so it seems to be fine, now the prob is when I was trying...

I need to know [ 7 Answers ]

If a male's penis touches a woman's anal area(butt hole), can she get pregnant?

VH1 kitty cat players song. What is song? [ 0 Answers ]

On VH1 you see little collage kitties lip syncing a popular song during commercials. There was a song they were doing where one of the cats had a space helmet on and was playing the keyboard. Another cat had a weird halmet on and the part hey were singing went. "Sounds good, looks good, feels...

View more questions Search