Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Disingenuous Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Extra tasks=extra pay?
    A coworker was put into working in a different department for half of each shift. It's different work than his actual position. It also has a starting wage that is 3 times more than he currently makes. Both departments fall under the same senior manager. He was told he had to do this until a replacement was found for the man who quit. However... that was almost six months ago. The posting for that job has been taken down and it looks like a permanent situation. Does he have a case for a raise? He does have the education to do the other job and he's very good at it.

Check out some similar questions!

Extra Extra Dry Skin [ 8 Answers ]

I have extra extra dry skin. I am constantly shedding. What can I do about this. I have tried all kinds of lotions

Extra Security [ 5 Answers ]

I have been phoned by techonsupport who spent an hour cleaning up my computer and feel I should take their warranty. I already have Norton anti-virus so is this necessary? I was taken by surprise by their call and am not clear how they got my number.

Extra taxes [ 2 Answers ]

I have a job in New York City but my office was located in New Jersey and on my paycheck I get taxes taken out for New Jersey as well as New York. I get NJ state income, disability, unemployment and NJ workforce. Along with my NY taxes. My question is, should I pay all of these taxes ?

Take extra deductions, pay later? [ 4 Answers ]

I need extra money now in my paycheck. Can I take extra deductions as long as I pay the IRS when I file? Thanks, Mike

Extra tired. [ 8 Answers ]

How early have pregnant women been known to get extra weary when they're pregnant? LIke is it possible to feel extra tired at a month or less?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.