Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    painting13579 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 01:21 AM
    Could anyone have any tip on how to finish a house captain speech
    Dose anyone have any clues to end a senior house captain speech
    I'm still working on it its due this Friday I would b grateful if u gave me some tips cause I'm not the kind of person who's really great with a audions some time I puke but anyway if u can ill tell u if I got it.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, how can I use Text-to-Speech to speech Arbic using VB.NET

A speech to be given on fashion for speech and drama grade five [ 1 Answers ]

My child has a project on fashion to do for speech and drama for grade 5 she has to also give a talk about fashion for 3 minutes she is twelve years old please help we don't know where to start

Recourse -paid for work that contractor never finish on my house [ 5 Answers ]

What recourse do I have against a building contractor for work that I paid for in full, but he has never been back to finish? I have repeatedly called and left messages but no response. I sent a letter to him about a week ago giving him 10 business days after receipt of letter to complete the...

It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top. [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone help me find the name of the song and lyrics to the song that has the line... "It's not where you start, it's where you finish and I'm going to finish on top." It came from a show, possibly Barnum? Thanks David

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.