Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kithi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 11:05 PM
    Used to walk regularly for 7kms now I am trying to get conceive. Can I continue walk?
    Everyday I used to walk for 7kms . Now I am trying to get conceive can I continue my walk?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 11:45 PM
    If your body is used to the exercise, you can continue if your doctor tells you that you are healthy enough to do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Talks the talk but doesn't walk the walk [ 32 Answers ]

So the new darling of the GOP Chris Christie is all about tightening belts, slashing this and slashing that and all the GOP loves him. But he does not walk the walk Christie and his wife used a NJ State police helicopter to fly to his son's baseball game. Landed got in a State limo drove about 100...

Should I walk away? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone first time poster here, I will try and cut this short. Im 24 my girlfriend 25, been together best part of 9 years also have 3 little boys. I feel our relationship is dying, my partner and I have blazing rows when I go to the pub. She phones up my friends telling them to pass...

MS walk [ 8 Answers ]

Hey just wanted to post that the Walk for MS was today and it was awesome! There was quite a bit of people there. It was my 3rd time and my mom came with me this time. And she was able to do the whole walk with me. We went at 9:15 am and waited inside 'til it began. We took Rex in and he was great....

View more questions Search