Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TEJASWI33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 09:41 PM
    Mccb selection for 150 hp blower
    Can any one suggest me the rating of the blower is 150 hp, 3 phase ,440v . What should be the mccb rating for it .
    caibuadday Posts: 460, Reputation: 10

Feb 4, 2012, 12:31 AM
    This question should be answer by the people whom you bought the equipments from

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The blower runs after shutoff for 150 seconds, is there a way to reduce it to 120se [ 0 Answers ]

The goodman heating unit is model gms80403ax. The blower runs for 150 sec. After the shutoff, ia there a way to reduce it to 90 or 120 sec instead. Thanks.

Old Refrig. Died. 2 weeks for another. I deducted $150 for food. LL wants the $150 [ 1 Answers ]

Refrigerator quit working. My food spoiled, I deducted $150 to replace the food. 2 weeks for refrigerator replacement. Landlord wants the $150. Was I wrong in expecting replacement of food$

Theory of mccb [ 1 Answers ]

What is difference betn mccb & mcb

Goodman gmp 150 blower not turning on [ 2 Answers ]

Last Sunday night, returned home from weekend trip to a cold house and the fire alarms going off. After shutting the alarms off, I went to the furnace to see why it wasn't working. The breaker was off at the box. I reset the breaker and the furnace started back up - inducer motor, then glow, then...

Mccb and Mpcb [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir, Please tell me the difference between mccb and mpcb. Regards Sanjay Sharma

View more questions Search