Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    annabear Posts: 58, Reputation: 3

Feb 3, 2012, 09:27 PM
    Is it normal to feel this..
    Ok so, I'm young and stuff and sometimes when I'm hanging out with my friends (the ones that are girls) and they like to hug me and a lot of them are really clingy. But I've been "confused" about my sexual orientation for a while now and I'm wondering, is it normal to get these tingly/butterfly feelings when my friends do this? I feel sort of an intimate feeling of attraction... and yeah I'm just wondering if that's completely normal...
    Shanksyx3 Posts: 21, Reputation: 0

Feb 4, 2012, 06:06 PM
    Yes that is completely fine :) your just figuring out who you are and that's perfectly natural id say everybody (girls&boys) go true the same thing :)
    ilove_eminem Posts: 32, Reputation: 0

Feb 6, 2012, 09:57 PM
    It is completely natural:)
    Its just attraction! As shanksy said it's a girl's and boy's
    Thing;D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

It doesn't feel normal [ 8 Answers ]

I don't think it's a big deal but I want to ask this young lady at Starbucks for her number, I'd like To get to know her some, I believe she wants me to anyway, it just doesn't feel normal, Is it?

Is it normal for him to feel this way about me! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi.. me and my boyfriend have some issues like any normal couples! We are deeply in love we both know that and feel that way toward each other.. but at some period of times "not always" in our relation we both feel so cold toward each other.. like we both are not happy with our lives.. and we...

How long did it take YOU to feel 'normal' again? [ 14 Answers ]

I'm in week 6 or 7 of my breakup and I pretty much still feel like garbage. After being with someone for almost a decade- I know it's going to take some serious time before I'm myself again. So, my question to you all, how long did it take before you felt like yourself again and could hold your...

Is this normal, If it is then why do I feel so sad? [ 3 Answers ]

Is it normal for my husband to want to watch me having sex with another man? My husband wants me to do this and frankly it makes me sick and sad to know that he would not be upset to see me with another man? Also he wants sex all the time and has been looking at other women a lot? Not sure if he...

View more questions Search