Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elibrit Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2004, 06:25 AM
    International Students
    I have searched a lot of sites for finnancial aid and scollarships all round the Internet. I am stricly interested in for a schollarship in an Enlgish speaking country e.x. USA, UK, Australia. I have also contacted and visited sites of many Iniversities from the mentioned countries, but in every single site I find, there is finnacial aid only for home-native students. I am asking if you have any knowledge about any searching engine, maybe an University, a site, anything that offers financial aid for International Students.
    Thank you!
    Malcolmgrad Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2004, 08:06 AM
    Amm
    Try the Carr Scholarship at Angelo State University, it has the best Physics program in the State of Texas.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tax Refund for International Students [ 8 Answers ]

Hey, A lot of my friends and myself are under the impression that international students on J1 / F1 get a full tax refund. I am not sure if this is completely true. I am from India on J1 and under academic training and hence giving a lot of taxes. Also, if you have used any professional /...

F1 Students [ 2 Answers ]

Students on F1 visa from Czech republic are not exempt from paying social security tax and medicatra tax on OPT? Thank you

European Scholarship for International Students [ 1 Answers ]

Hey Guys! I am Rey Celiz, a graduating student from the University of the Philippines majoring in Film and Audio-Visual Communication. I am expected to graduate this April and planning to pursue a master's degree in filmmaking someday. I just want to ask if there are available scholarships or...

Benefit of Scholarship for international students [ 1 Answers ]

Can you please give me some points how do international students get benefited by an scholarship?

How to get shy students to talk? [ 3 Answers ]

I am teaching conversation classes to Korean Middle School students. There are 15 of them and only 3 will talk or speak, and the rest are shy! So how do I draw them out to speak since this is a conversation class? If they do, they are so soft-spoken that anyone can hardly hear them at all. HELP!...

View more questions Search