Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cocomo26 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Places to Get Fingerprinted?
    I live in puerto rico. The police stations no longer do fingerprints. Where can I get it done inexpensively?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 04:25 PM
    Ask whoever is requesting you to get printed where they send folks to. In the USA it is still the police station.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 3, 2012, 04:26 PM
    Why do you want to get finger printed?

Feb 4, 2012, 06:50 AM
    I need to get fingerprinted for the government. They will do the background check.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 4, 2012, 06:58 AM
    If you need to get fingerprinted for a job, they will do it. You shouldn't have to get it done yourself. Is someone telling you that you need to do it yourself?

Feb 7, 2012, 06:06 AM
    The fingerprints have to be submitted to the gov. They will do the background check.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I was involed in a misdamor case in 2009 and I was fingerprinted and my picture was t [ 2 Answers ]

I was involed in a misdamor case in 2009 and I was fingerprinted and my picture was taking as well. I called the court that I went to for the case and they told me that it was on my record under Non convicted and supervised also that it went through successively. I recently got a job at a daycare...

Getting Fingerprinted for a job and I have a felony [ 24 Answers ]

I was convicted of 3rd degree Grand Larceny 31 years ago and I am about to get fingerprinted for a job here in Ny, will this show up?

Fingerprinted but released no expanation [ 2 Answers ]

In 1975 I was with a friend in a parked car smoking a joint. Cops arrested us and took us to jail. They took fingerprints. I was held about an hour. I was in the army at the time, holding a top secret clearance. Cops call my CO. Cops then let me go no questions asked. I don't know why they...

View more questions Search