Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dml6388 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 01:00 PM
    How can I find my sister who was in a closed adoption
    My mom got pregnet at 16 and she gave my sister up for adoption in a closed adoption and in FL now I'm 23 and want to at least know who my sister is and my mom would like to know but we have no why of finding out if someone could please help me on how to at least find her or an address please let me know
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 03:06 PM
    What year was she placed? What have you already tried for searching?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 03:13 PM
    What does your mom know about it? Was it though a agency or private arranged? Has your mom ever left a letter with the county and birth records, many allow a letter to be left, in case the other party comes looking.

Have she or you posted on any of the dozens of adoption web sites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find out information on a closed adoption? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my name is Shemeka.I'm trying to help my friend find out some information about her birth mother and or any other family members all she know is that she was put in foster care when she was very little she is now 18 years old and is trying to get her birth certificate but does not know her birth...

How to find a child in a closed adoption [ 2 Answers ]

I did not put up a child for adoption but my sister and brother in law did in 1973. I only became aware of this on Monday 1/25/2010. I feel this need to try to help my sister with this part of her life there is no judgement on my part only a need to help.The adoption was closed and although she has...

Trying to find kids from a closed adoption [ 2 Answers ]

My ex put my twins up for adoption 16 years ago. I was trying to find them. It was a closed adoption.

Closed adoption how do you find your biological family? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband was adopted and wants to find his biological famliy. He would like to know if he has brothers or sister and we would like to know famliy med history please help me get stared in the rite place. Thank you any one that can help

View more questions Search