Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    korylover123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 12:57 PM
    Ovarian Cysts
    I need to find out what's wrong I have cysts on my ovaries and I am in so much pain I can't get to the hospital because I don't think I can drive I barley made it the computer and my boyfriend has my cell phone, I just got my period and I am bleeding like a very vibrant orange color and I have no idea why help is very much needed
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2012, 01:06 PM
    Call an ambulance. If you don't have a phone, go to your neighbour or stop someone in the street and call an ambulance. Pain that severe needs to be investigated.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ovarian cysts discharge? [ 0 Answers ]

I got diagnosed with multiple ovarian cysts on both ovaries after have both the internal and external ultrasound. My doctor put me on birth control. I have been on it for a week and some odd days. My pains have been coming back slowly and I have had brown discharge. Is this something I should be...

Ovarian cysts [ 3 Answers ]

So, I ended up in the ER tonight because of severe abdominal pain that kept getting worse even after taking advil. They ran a bunch of tests and did an ultrasound and said that I have an ovarian cyst causing the pain. It's not hurting as much now and they gave me stronger meds in case it does again...

Ovarian Cysts? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a sharp pain in my lower left abdomen/back. I also am a week late on my period. I am sexually active but am ALWAYS protected. I am just worried that I haven't gotten my period. Is it possible that I have an ovarian cyst?

Ovarian Cysts [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I suffer from ovarian cysts... there are days I can't even get out of bed because the pain is so bad. What are some at home remedies I could do to help ease the pain?

View more questions Search