Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pysiek Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 07:26 AM
    Touch screen monitor cannot held longer then about 3-5 seconds
    I'm using touch screen to control my small CNC machine. When I press and hold any button on the screen that move my CNC mill table it goes out after 3-5 seconds and the table stops moving. Then I have to repress and hold the button again to move it more. Is there a timeout or something on the PC?
    SAme thing happened when I try to use the slider on the side of document or website. I press and hold down the small arrow to move the document/website down and it stop after 3-5 seconds while I'm still holding the arrow.
    joecoolvette Posts: 54, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2012, 12:48 AM
    I'd like to post this as a Clarification, as it isn't an answer. Need more information from you.

On this touchscreen Computer Numerical Control mill; is the computer WITH the touchscreen, or detached, as in a computer tower?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Color Monitor fades to blues and yellows after a few seconds [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there... I hope someone can answer this question. My monitor seems to only display blue and yellow hues. When I turn the computer completely off for awhile and then turn it on, the reds are back but once the operating systems stops "churning" and the desktop is up, everything turns blue and...

Monitor goes blank after few seconds [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Acer LCD monitor model #AL1916C version AL1916cb Mfg April 2007, when I turn the power on it goes blank within a few seconds, it happen every time.

My Monitor Shakes, roughly every 20 seconds. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, Im new to this sort of thing, but I need help. My Monitor screen shakes from time to time roughly every 20 seconds. Its not a major shake but noticeable, if you know what I mean. I have installed all the correct graphics drivers etc, and its getting on my nerves. Your help is much...

View more questions Search