Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2012, 07:23 AM
    The STRENGTH of social media
    Hello:

Obama is Tweeting. Is that legal? Will it give him an advantage?

Social media has shown itself to be a POWERHOUSE against the status quo. It started revolutions in the Middle East, and stopped over reaching government here.

What if a candidate utilized EVERYTHING social media offers, can he win?

excon
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2012, 07:43 AM
    I think it is wise to use all methods of communication available to a candidate.

I don't know about the legality except to opine that it is certainly Constitutional . But I will not "friend" him even as I get email updates from him inviting me to dinner .
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Feb 3, 2012, 03:34 PM
    Candidates win at the ballot box Ex, tweet all he likes he needs feet on the ground and votes and annoying the voters can be counterproductive.

Personally I find someone continually tweeting to be annoying
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 5, 2012, 02:35 PM
    I don't tweet, wife, daughter, and the rest of the family do. They don't look, or act annoyed. If they are happy, I seem to be happier. Wonder if they tweet the president?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which Ebook should I Write? Or which one would sell? Social Media? Drugs? [ 8 Answers ]

I want write an ebook. I know how to do it as far making website and writing an ebook. But Im worried spending hours writing the ebook and no one buying it.. 1) Should I write an ebook about social media marketing such as Facebook, YouTube, and twitter. Or should I write 1 ebook for each...

View more questions Search