Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristan65 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 06:20 AM
    Rebar footing?
    Hello,

I have this wall of a building 42ft but was told that I did not have enough columns so how do I put a column in

Thanks
    21boat Posts: 2,441, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2012, 12:08 AM
    "I have this wall of a building " I don't know what this actually means?
    Your question is very vague, can you be more specific in details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Concrete driveway rebar [ 2 Answers ]

I have a driveway that is cracked and is going to be replaced with new concrete. Since there are large trucks making turns on my driveway, I have asked the contractor to install 3/4' rebars. He will install it 3' x 3'. Will this be enough or should it be closer.

Should Rebar Be Placed in a New Driveway or Patio [ 7 Answers ]

Talking with a builder this weekend they mentioned rebar is not a standard feature in the concrete for the drive way or the covered patio in the back. It's about $1.00 per sq ft to have it installed. What are the advantages to adding rebar into the concrete for the driveway? Do I need it?

Mesh or Rebar in Concrete - Which is better [ 3 Answers ]

At somepoint I am going to have to replace my concrete patio (long story!). Concrete contractors have proposed 6/6/10/10 welded wire reinforcement and 1/2 inch rebar. Each suggests one is better than the other. It will be 3000 psi cretet and 4 " thick. What do people here suggest between the...

Rebar in block wall footing [ 9 Answers ]

I'm building a 3 foot block retaining wall, have a 2 foot wide, 2 foot deep footing dug. How many horizontal pieces of rebar should be in the footing and where should thet be placed?

Rebar in foundations [ 2 Answers ]

If you have an old foundation that does not have rebar, and you are going to tear down the existing house and rebuild. Is there a way to reinforce with rebar in the existing foundation?

View more questions Search