Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soni_1980 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2012, 04:16 AM
    If I ahd periods n 9th jan and we had sex from 18th jan to 25th jan.
    What are the chances of pregnancy and when can I do home pregnancy test?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 09:48 AM
    So you have no idea of when your fertile times are ? You are not tracking them?

But there is always a chance anytime you have sex. If you are not on birth control and if you did not use any type of protection, it greatly increases the chances. Also the more you had sex during that period the greater the chances.

You wait to see if you miss your next period and if you do miss it, then you take a home pregnancy test.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dr Jan Adams [ 0 Answers ]

I want to purchase dr. jan adams skinlightening and I would like to know where I can purchase it

Should I get a new furnace/blower before Jan 1? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Texas. I bought me house new in 1986. I had to replace the outdoor unit (compressor) about 10 years ago. I have never replaced the furnace/blower, so it is about 24 years old. My AC man said the compressor (American Standard) is a great model and should last a long time. Because of the...

Jan Both Signature [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a copy of Jan Both's signature. Can anyone help

Came to US in Jan 2009 do I need to pay tax in India for Jan,feb,mar 09 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I came to US on H1B visa on 12Jan 09 and started getting US salary before that my company pays me indian salary. Now when I am filing returns in India do I need to pay tax on US earned salary(Jan,feb,mar 09) . If so then I can claims the returns when I file in Dec 09 in US ( if I stay...

View more questions Search