Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ninagrace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 11:43 PM
    Husband violated parole
    What will happen to my husband he violated parole and he's charged with spouse abuse
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 3, 2012, 07:52 AM
    If he is caught after violating parole, then he will likely go to jail. The charge of spouse abuse may be a separate issue. Are you the spouse? If so, you should call the officer who took the charge to confirm what happens next regarding that charge.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 3, 2012, 08:52 AM
    He is required to tell his PO of the new charge ( most likely the police department already did that) He will be held without bond pending a parole hearing where they will decide to send him back to prison or not, and if back to prison for how long ( up to the end of his sentence)

He will then also face new charges for the spouse abuse. Parole may hold him pending the outcome of that case to decide on his parole issues.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hit and run violated parole [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend was just arrested on a hit and run and has been on parole. His parole is up this month then he goes on special parole for 4yrs. I have no idea what's going to happen and wanted some insight on what the odds were of him coming home soon? He goes to court tomorrow for the charges.

My husband is on parole and ust caught a new drug charge will he be violated [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has 3months left on parole and the weekend he got caught with drugs will he be violated

My husband violated probation [ 2 Answers ]

My husband violated probation. Probation officer knocked on the door but he couldn`t hear as he was taking a shower. Ten minutes after probation officer left, my husband saw our neighbor who told him that probation officer were here. So, my husband instantly called him on the phone but he didn`t...

Finding out if someone has violated parole. [ 3 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could find out over the internet if someone has violated parole or do I have to call the actual parole office?

My husband is on probation and he violated a little [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is on probation, and he was accused of stilling with a misdormeaner charge for first time ,what do you think ahappen he meet his probation every month on time and the probation got hold on him what you think will happen?:confused:

View more questions Search