Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    msam12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 02:24 PM
    Diff between dial up modem and data modems?
    What is the difference between the analog and digital modem? What are signals will get from the modem ?

Check out some similar questions!

Telabs 8110 modem ican I used it as leased line modem [ 3 Answers ]

In my office there is a Tellabs 8110 modem from where internet is connected . Is it is a leased line modem or it is a fixed ip broadband modem :)

No dial tone on home phones when dsl high speed modem and wireless router is on [ 2 Answers ]

Using D-Link wireless router as gateway. My DSL modem connects to the wireless router I can get only dial tone and receive and make calls from my HP All-In-One Fax/Phone system when turned on. It is connected via a phone jack spliter that my DSL modem is attached to.

Can I put in a different size modem for dial up connection? In older computer w/50k [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to help a friend who wants to keep his older computer. His modem broke. He says it had a 50kbps DIAL UP modem. He says They don't make them anymore. I recommended that he may be able to put in a 56K modem, even Though it used to have a 50k modem. He is in Mexico. And other people do...

Broadband Modem & Modem with Router (DSL-2640B) [ 1 Answers ]

When I'm connecting broadband using D-Link ADSL broadband Modem, the connected computer will connect to Internet after verifying username and password. If I'll replace that modem with D-Link DSL-2640B (A broadband ADSL Modem WiFi router) then will this router can connect to Internet automaticall...

Sm56 internal motorola dial up modem [ 4 Answers ]

Just purchased a new PC with a motorola sm 56 internal dial up modem there are 3 accounts on the PC .the first person to open the internet conn is fine but if that person logs off and leaves the net conn open for another account user to use when they log on its telling them the net is connected but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.