Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaigrace Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 08:04 PM
    Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye
    Bull eye target,100ft away. If the speed is 500ft/s.how far below the bulls eye does the bullet strikes the target?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Feb 2, 2012, 11:02 AM
    To solve this first determine the time it takes for the bullet to reach the target. Then determine how far vertically an object falls due to gravity in that time. Hint: for a falling object h = (1/2)gt ^2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will it harm my eye, I got sprayed by a stink bug in my left eye. [ 1 Answers ]

I got sprayed in the left eye and on my face today by a stink bug. I was extremely painful. I rushed and flushed my eye and removed my contacts. It is still sore all areound it and I don't know what to expect next. Should I see a doctor?

Eye on ceran stovetop is not working. How do I repair/repace this eye? [ 0 Answers ]

Eye on ceran stovetop is not working, is it possible to repair or replace this eye? I do not see any way to remove the top or access the element inside the eye.

Translated to Sanskrit: an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind [ 0 Answers ]

I need the following statement translated from English to Sanskrit: An eye for an eye, makes the whole world blind.

Pit Bull with runny eye [ 16 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a 13-month-old Pit Bull. She has an issue with her right eye. It's runny, a bit red, and she gets "eye boogers" every few hours. I'm just wondering if someone can tell me what they did in similar situations. I don't want to have to take her to the vet (but will if need be)....

View more questions Search