Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amy112 Posts: 49, Reputation: 2

Feb 1, 2012, 07:07 PM
    Volleyball.
    I play volleyball and I seem to be unconfident.I have been improving so much I actually don't believe it. My question is, what are some mechanics so I can further improve? Also, how do I improve my confidence? Thanks.
    teensportychick Posts: 192, Reputation: 15

Jun 7, 2012, 11:00 AM
    In practice just listen to EVERYTHING the coach says and ask for help when you need it! :) That's what they are there for! :) I could help you more if I knew what position you played but your coach will defiently help A lot!

For you confidence when you make a mistake shake it off! Everyone makes them and nobody is going to be mad at you... and if they are they are horrible people (for real!)... The more confident you are the better you will play! :) Just be happy and supportive all the time! :) On and off the court! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Volleyball muscles [ 1 Answers ]

Eh ummm just wanted to ask how can I believe this info is true?

How do I get into shape for volleyball next fall? [ 1 Answers ]

How much should I be excercising if I'm trying to get into shape for my high school's volleyball team after the summer? I weigh 120 lbs, am almost 14 and I'm 5'7 1/2. I have NO clue what to be exercising, some say my legs, arms, abs, but how should I know? If you have any advice on food/exercise...

Drills for VOlleyball [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, Haven't been on here in a while but I'm here for all the help I can gett. My love of life is volleyball(well I love it a lot anyway,)and so I'm here for as many tips as I can get. Anything from setting to serving, but mostly tips on hitting(attacking/spiking), blocking and serving...

Mass of a volleyball [ 1 Answers ]

What is the mass of a volleyball in grams?

Speed in volleyball [ 3 Answers ]

How to develop speed in volleyball? Which excercises to do??

View more questions Search