Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luisp21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 05:59 PM
    What to do if my cat is vomiting?
    My cat is vomiting I have a 2 year old cat she will be 3 in June we brung her home after 5 months of being in a basement we fed her tuna she didn't eat it we gave her milk and she did not eat that either we also fed her sunshine dry cat food she didn't eat that either pretty much she's not eating she's only drinking toilette water
    Somebody1234 Posts: 22, Reputation: 3

Feb 1, 2012, 07:12 PM
    Bring her to the vet. I'm no expert, but it doesn't sound right to me. Good luck! :)
    luisp21 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2012, 09:42 AM
    Thank you very much somebody1234 I did take her and she really is not doing well they gave her some shots and the vet said that in a few days if she's not doing any better it can posibly mean death
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Feb 2, 2012, 11:13 AM
    Did the vet tell you what's wrong? Or do anything to get some fluids and food into her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat vomiting [ 1 Answers ]

My 6yr old cat ate a piece of rubber,she threw it up and started to eat her cat food.She started to puke again but her food and liquid.She continues to puke and now its green liduid.I have been feeding her water.I live 8 hrs away from a vet.What to do?

Vomiting cat [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 7 year old cat she vomits all the time and it's not a hairball she's been doing it for a while what could be wrong?

Vomiting cat [ 3 Answers ]

Little guy cats name has had cold in eyes a few days eyes seem little better tonight he has started vomiting white foam don't know what to do cannot afford vet.

Cat vomiting [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I recently bought a new brand of food for my cat and like always started mixing it in with the remaining old food so he'll be used to it. Just about 3 weeks ago I went out of town for a day and came back to find that he had vomited what looks the semi-digested food. Last night almost 3 weeks...

My cat keeps vomiting [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there Please could someone help,I have an 8 yr old black cat who has been vomiting since Sunday evening at least 4-5 times a day.I usually give her tinned meat with a few dried biscuits on top for her meals.on Sunday I gave her a saucer full of dried biscuits as a treat.later that...

View more questions Search