Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Feb 15, 2007, 05:41 PM
    My beloved cat atta died today :(
    My beloved cat Atta was put down today due to what the vet said was cancer. :(

She wasn't very old but not very young either. She would have been 8 in late march, but she didn't make it. :(

Just making a little memorial for her on here. Hope that's okay :p

-Kashumz

[r.i.p Atta. Everyone will miss you. :(]
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 06:31 PM
    Am sorry to hear about your beloved pet, a dear part of the family. I am sure she gave you hours of enjoyment and love and I am sure you gave her the very best of homes.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Feb 15, 2007, 06:39 PM
    I am so sorry for your loss. I think a memorial here is fine. I lost a very dear Shar-Pei at the age of seven, struck down in what looked like the prime of his life by a fatal form of spinal meningitis and so I know the pain of a pet life cut short. It was a while before my grief lifted enough so I could see how fortunate I was to have the seven years I did have with him as a gift rather then the xx years I had hoped with him as a loss. I think Atta may find a worthy friend in him waiting for her as she gets there.
    robynhgl Posts: 112, Reputation: 25

Feb 15, 2007, 10:58 PM
    Sorry about Atta... love that name!

I'm sure she knew how much you love her. I honestly believe that animals go to Heaven. How could such loving creatures that bring us so much happiness not?

I hope all of the good memories that you have of her helps to mend your heart.
    Illusion Posts: 195, Reputation: 33

Apr 29, 2007, 08:16 PM
    I am so sorry about your loss. I hope you are doing better. I have had cats all my life.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 29, 2007, 08:25 PM
    I can definitely sympathize with you as I have had cats all of my life. So sad when they go, especially when you have to make the decision to put your pet down yourself.

If there is a place for pets in heaven, then I am sure your beloved Atta is there! :)
    kashumz Posts: 137, Reputation: 4

Apr 30, 2007, 02:55 PM
    Thanks for your support. Im doing much better now and we've even gotten a new member of the family. She's a 8 week old long hair, we named her Auni. :)
    mrscoltweaver Posts: 240, Reputation: 20

May 2, 2007, 10:09 AM
    That's great you got a new kitten-they make you laugh even when you don't feel like it!
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

May 4, 2007, 11:20 AM
    That's sad and I'm sorry. But thank you for sharing your grief with us. I, too, have a cat I love very much. She's about 8. We adopted her (she was abandonded at the apartments we used to live at) She follows me from room to room. If my feet hit the floor in the morning and she's not right there, she hears me and runs in to rub against my leg. But I know she, too, is not long for this world... we've survived an intestinal blockage awhile back. Now she gets seizures/tremors... just kind of logs out and does a little wobble kind of thing. It last a few seconds and goes away. But it happens a couple time a day. She's been this way for about a year or more... not bettter/not worse. I'll miss her when she's gone but hope that won't be for a long time...
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

May 4, 2007, 11:24 AM
    Rip Atta <3
    phillysteakandcheese Posts: 973, Reputation: 356

May 4, 2007, 12:34 PM
    I am sorry your cat friend had to go away, but she will always be watching over the one who cared for and loved her while she was here.

Your new cat friend will help you! :)
    pinknpretty Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2007, 07:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kashumz
    my beloved cat Atta was put down today due to what the vet said was cancer. :(

she wasn't very old but not very young either. she would have been 8 in late march, but she didn't make it. :(

just making a little memorial for her on here. Hope thats okay :p

-Kashumz

[r.i.p Atta. Everyone will miss you. :(]
    I am so sorry about the loss you you pet. I understand fully. I believe I must let go of my my kitty too. The vet thinks he may have Cancer. He's losing it at both ends and is as skinny as Nicole Richie! I am just SICK over it, but realize it's more cruel to hang onto him. What did you do when it was time to let go?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat had 2 kittens they are 1 day old how long before my cat go's outside [ 7 Answers ]

My cat has just has 2 beautiful kittens she has been with them since she had them but she has come downstairs and seems to want to go outside they are just over 1 day old and both seem fine but I don't want my cat to leave them for to long. I'm not sure if she wanted to go to the litter tray as I...

Help, losing my beloved [ 8 Answers ]

Hello; We‘ve been together 7 years (familiar refrain on this forum!) married for 5, no kids. Our marriage has been blissful. We love each other and do to this day. We don’t fight, we have good communication, a satisfying sex life, well-balanced household life, and are managing reasonably well...

Cat acting strange when bringing our cat we had before back home... [ 1 Answers ]

We have three cats; Kittie, Trinie, and Cleveland. The first two are girls and are younger than Cleveland by about 4 years. One of our cats ran away a month ago. I don't know how she got out but we couldn't find her anywhere. Yesterday she turned up in a neighbors yard, and then I brought her...

I had court today! [ 1 Answers ]

My sons father was brought in to the courtroom in an orange suit and shackles. He is disgusting. Anyway, he fought me on legal custody. The judge ordered me to have sole custody until the issue is (hopefully) resolved in mediation. The father wanted his name changed and I said no. The judge ordered...

Hair Today [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have any explanation & suggestion to my problem? I have been highlighting my hair since I was 19 (my original color was dirty blonde/light brown). At age 32 I am almost half white/gray haired and my natural color has darkened a bit. The problem is that my hair is no longer...

View more questions Search