Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ann0617 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 03:59 PM
    ?Should I visit ex finance mom for her birthday?
    My finance ended our 3 year relation, I am devastated and shocked we were making so many plans for a futre together.He gave me 3 excuses, one being I packed my stuff out of his apartment twice, which we put in the past and moved forward.Second he said because I didn't want to visit his mom more often as she lives three hours away, and third I told him I would not meet one of his daughters who lives out of state.She has always treated him very bad, and I heard too many conversations with the two of them and they alawys argued.He has moved back with his mom and it is her birthday next weekend.I was wondering if I should visit her for her birthday even though my finance put the no contact rule in effect.I texed him yesterday and he replied even though he said he would never have contact with me again?
    nanuchini Posts: 39, Reputation: -6

Feb 7, 2012, 02:47 PM
    No ex is over. Never think about stuff which has no future. You don't ask how to go in any town on which you are not going at this moment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband couldn't stand my Mom who just came over to visit us for 2 months. [ 14 Answers ]

My husband couldn’t stand my Mom. She came to visit us for only 2 months and he couldn’t stand it. He told me that he is not comfortable and he wants to move out. I told him that if he can’t stand my Mom for 2 months, He can leave for good and I won’t regret this. My point: In the past,...

Mom will not allow people to visit dad in a nursing home [ 6 Answers ]

My dad has Alzheimers. Against everyone's wishes,my mom placed dad in a nursing home. She has taken up with another man and given him all of my dads savings. Now she has instructed the nursing home not to allow any visitors to my dad. Can she do that? Is there any way to get him out of the nursing...

My mom won't let me put up the zipline, my ONLY birthday present? [ 2 Answers ]

So, for my 11th birthday a few years ago, all I wanted was a zipline. That was it. It didn't even have to be that big, but my dad went all out. He built a tower for me to start at and end. One day, he was having a party and one of his friends tried the unfinished zipline. He broke his back and neck...

What is a good birthday present for a 21st birthday? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my current boyfriend is 20 years old. I am very undecisive on what to give him for his birthday. His is going to turn 21 and there thing he could do but I can't yet. Any advice.

Mom.it was your birthday yesterday.I miss you [ 5 Answers ]

Mom... I miss you. I was cleaning out my closet the other day and I found your old greeting cards you sent. I read them all. I miss finding them randomly in the mail. You words of encouragement. You always said that I was the best thing to happen in your life. You always told me that I was...

View more questions Search