Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ttttia420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 01:50 PM
    Drinking limit in canada?
    I want to go to Whistler BC Canada for my 19th Birthday in 3 days. What's the cheapest thing to do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 1, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Cheapest thing to do in what way? Cheapest place to stay? Cheapest place to drink? Cheapest way to get there - impossible because we don't know where you are now.

The legal age, of course, IS 19.
    ttttia420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 02:06 PM
    I live in Wenatchee WA. I want to go to Vancouver BC Canada 2/3/12-2/5/12. What's the cheapest hotel, places to drink and way to get there!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In Canada is there a time limit on filing for child support? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a friend that has been separated from his partner for 17 years. They were never legally married and were together for 10 years previous to the split. They had a child who is now 20 (there was never any doubt that he was the father). Throughout the years he has paid for clothing,...

I would like to sell a rental house in Canada and buy another place also in Canada. [ 4 Answers ]

I am 50, living in the US as a legal resident alien. I have a house in Canada that I have been renting out and would like to sell. I have never lived in the house, it was an investment. I have been paying Canadian real estate taxes on it and paying US taxes on rent collected, here in the US. I am...

Time limit for Shoplifting Prosecution in Canada [ 4 Answers ]

Would like to know how long a store can wait to prosecute you after the shoplifiting incident took place. *The incident* - Suspect was captured on video stealing merchandise, can be easily identified by "A" certain salesperson because suspect spoke to him before theft of small object from...

Where In Canada is 18 still the legal limit for drinking? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok so I am going to Canada for my 19th birthday in two months. My problem is my boyfriend does not turn 19 until 7 more months. I thought everyone had to be 19 but then I started hearing about 18 still being a good age in some provinces. All canadians can you help me out? Is this true?

Corporate Liability Time Limit for Inactive Company Ontario, Canada [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, For economic reasons (SARS effects on tourism in Toronto, mainly), we stopped operating an incorporated company in Ontario, but have continued to file annual tax returns. We have now decided to dissolve the company. However, at the time of stopping operations, we had several creditors and...

View more questions Search