Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jnas43088 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 11:28 AM
    Terrified of pregnancy
    I am terrified of getting pregnant. I begin to shake, I panic, my stomach turns, I just want to cry when I think about it. The whole idea of carrying the child, and childbirth is terrifiyng. I get mad at people who ask me and my husband when we are going to have a baby. I don't understand why a woman would want to put herself through this. I stay away from pregnant woman because I don't want it to rub off on me, I feel sorry for them. What is wrong with me?

Check out some similar questions!

Terrified.is it mold? [ 5 Answers ]

For the past several months, my sister has complained that her toilet seems to move just a little, almost imperceptibly. We've been meaning to check on it, but as everyone knows the economoy is horrible and we've been hit hard. Money is VERY VERY scarce in my house. I should mention I almost...

Terrified of a leash [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get my dog on a leash? He will not move when you put one on him, he is two years old & he has never had one on. Please help, tell me what I can do to ease his fear.

I'm terrified of MICE [ 5 Answers ]

I live in the country across from a cornfield in eastern Nebraska. I have been here for 8 years and we normally will see a mouse once a year around this time, every year we have seen the mouse because one of my cats had it in his mouth or had it cornered. I have never worried about them because I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.