Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Billisha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 11:26 AM
    I live in New Orleans and am trying to get a job...
    I live in New Orleans, Louisiana. Will my misdemeanor case show up on my background check if the misdemeanor was dismissed? I didn't get arrested for it. OR, how would it show up on a check?

Check out some similar questions!

Do not feel comp case filed correctly lost want case refiled got sick on job in 2007 [ 0 Answers ]

When talking to people years after case Have been told since I got sick on job should have got worker's comp. Do not feel case was filed correctlt staying I told employer I was physically able to go in field was sent out Was in extreme pain when I returned to office. Went to hospital never...

Misdemeanor case dismissed can employer deny me a job [ 2 Answers ]

years ago I was in a store with my step sister, as we were leaving we were stopped and taken to a room where they asked us what we had stolen. I didn't know what was going on anyway I guess my step sister had stolen underwear. They accused us of shop lifting and took our picture at the store gave...

Will my dismissed case show up on LIVE SCAN? [ 4 Answers ]

I have an excellent job opportunity that has come up but requires LIVE SCAN and a background check. My concern is that I have a past conviction (theft) that was eventually expunged/dismissed by my lawyer and a plea of not guilty was entered. The expungement was granted by the court about 10 years...

Can I pursue a Small Claims Case in Texas if I live in NM [ 3 Answers ]

I lived in Texas. I lent a friend (former friend) $1000 6 months ago and he has been avoiding me ever since and has not paid back any of it. I sent a letter of intent about 2 weeks ago, registered, so I know he received it and have heard nothing. I had planned to file in small claims court, but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search