Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    T_Armijo24 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2012, 11:13 AM
    The manager of company A is given a bonus based on income before income taxes. Net in
    The manager of company A is given a bonus based on income before income taxes. Net income, after taxes is 5600.00 for FIFO and 5040.00 for LIFO. The tax rate is 30%. The bonus rate is 20%. How much higher is the manager's bonus is FIFO is adopted instead of LIFO?

Check out some similar questions!

If a manager paid 2.00 as commission per box,what would be the net income if 75,000 [ 0 Answers ]

Given: TVC= 6.00 TFC= 240,000, Selling price=10.00/box If a manager were paid 2.00 as a commission per box of durian candy sold in excess of the break-even point,what would be the stores net income if 75,000 boxes were sold?

Effect on the net operating income of the company as a whole? [ 0 Answers ]

http://www.mediafire.com/?bv52wqrbkkmdq82 = my question http://www.mediafire.com/?vw2ho8trn2vixk5 = my answer did I do this right?

Finding net income before bonuses and income taxes? [ 3 Answers ]

I've tried to do this question, but I'm coming up blank. I've searched the internet and looked in my textbook but can't find anything relating to this problem. A company awards an annual bonus to its managers. The bonus this year was $44,000. The bonus agreement says each branch manager...

Gas Lease signing bonus income - taxes [ 1 Answers ]

We received a gas lease signing bonus. We received a 1099 for it. The amount is entered in box 1 then labeled rent. While working on my taxes with an online software service, when I entered this amount as rental income. I started getting questions about expenses, etc. Like it thought I owned a...

L1 Visa, query on taxes of income and relocation bonus [ 3 Answers ]

Hello Mr. ExpterT, I am a resident of Canada and moving to San Diego, CA for work in October. My company is paying me a lumsum amount of $10,000 USD for relocation. Do you have any idea on approximately how much of it would be taxed. Also, I have to repay an educational loan from the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.