Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LindaFry Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 09:32 PM
    Intherm air conditioning system to work with my existing electric furnace?
    I have a Intertherm electric furnace, I live in a mobile home that we just purchased Used. As of now the only air conditioning we have are window unit air conditioners.. My question is.. There an air conditioner unit we can add to the unit we currently have, for air conditioning? I have never lived in a mobile home.. So this is all new to me.
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Feb 1, 2012, 05:26 AM
    Sure,, that's the way is done. Even in a house, ac is added to a furnace., just call several local HVAC contractors and get some estimates, choose wisely,ask around for advice on reputable contractors with referances

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing an existing gas & electric furnace to all electric. [ 2 Answers ]

My home is 90% electric, but my furnace is electric and gas, I am curious about how to change to an all electric furnace since my air conditioning and hot water tank are both electric. Will this require me to amp up my electrical panel?

My blower fan/furnace motor on my natural gas/air conditioning system short cycles? [ 1 Answers ]

This summer I had my air conditioning unit replaced after the previous one unknowingly froze up and as a result blew up. The new unit was working well after it was installed in conjunction with the natural gas furnace without issue - albeit the blower on the furnace unit distributes the cold air...

Air conditioning system [ 2 Answers ]

What are the technical parameters needs to be considered while selection of chiller?:p

Air conditioning system [ 1 Answers ]

What is mean by condenser approach tempreture?

View more questions Search